There are some temporary changes due to the COVID-19 pandemic that you need to know before you book your appointment with us.
1. You will be allowed to enter the spa at your appointment time. No family or friends will be allowed to waiting inside the spa. Any appointment shows up 10 minutes later than their appointment time might be cancelled. We are trying to working on a straight schedule to make sure everything will be cleaned and disinfected for next client, so we couldn't just take you and let other clients wait outside for more than 15 minutes. so please give yourself enough time.
2. FACE COVERING MUST BE WEAR
Please notice that we do request all the clients bring and wear your own face mask or face covering to cover your nose and mouth.If you couldn't wear a face mask due to any health issues, please inform us before we book you in. We will try our best to insure your safety as well as others.
3. HANDS WASH REQUIRED FIRST AFTER YOU ENTER
Please use our washroom sink to wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds as soon as you enter the second door. We will take your payments and let you choose colour after that. We do request you to wash your hands even you wear gloves.
4. NO FOOD OR BEVERAGE ALLOWED (UNLESS EMERGENCY)
Unfortunately , food and beverage will not be allowed in the spa for now . But if you feel uncomfortable and need cold water or food please let us know.
5. MINIMIZE CONVERSATION
It's been 3 crazy months, we miss you , we have so much to catch up for sure. But your health and safety is more important at this point, so we will minimize our conversation. If we all do our best, maybe this pandemic will be over in a month or sooner, then we can party really hard as we always do.
Please do not call your friends during your service and keep it as short as possible for any emergency phone calls.
6. BE AWARE OF GLASS BARRIERS
We have 6' * 7' tall tempered glass walls installed between pedicure chairs, and there is tempered glass shield installed on each manicure table too. Please be aware of that and do not walk into it.
7. YOUR APPOINTMENT WILL BE RESCHEDULED IF TECHNICIAN IS SICK
Please be aware that there is a small chance your appointment might be rescheduled ,if any of our nail technician is sick or shows any symptom of COVID-19. We will consult with the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit and try our best to suit everyone's need if that happens.
Thank you for your understanding, we are looking forward to serve you soon!
Safety protocols change for staff